We Speak Your Language Translator

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mind Maps, How To Map Out Where The Hell Your Going???_Global Earl



If you were about to take a trip you'd
take a look at a map.  Why not map
out your internet trip?







When your starting a new company or
a new effort in an old company, it pays

to map out your efforts.  We call it a mind map.  This is a copy of one of my
GVO associate's mind map. Credit GVO member Josha Andrus for this tool.

Many times during my 30 year business career I've had to
figure out where I wanted to go with a marketing effort or
business idea, I would write my things to do list, this is a
simple, much easier method than that. Try it.

Another tip, use your clipboard or notebook feature on your
computer to save those names, website addresses for later
transfer, or even entire pages of instructions from different
websites.

I also keep a running notebook in front of me at all times
Go to your Walmart or stationary store and purchase a
colored paper 5 subject, 180 sheet, College Ruled note
book, the kind you used in school.  Write January 2010
on it and start using it to jot down hot ideas....phone
numbers, notes to yourself or whatever. When Feb
comes and you still have half the notebook left, just
write Feb on it and keep going.....

Of course you can use that computer notebook for that
too...I'm a little old school.


Thanks For The Visit_Global Earl
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment